Last Modified: October 2, 2015
SI-BONE, Inc. (“SI-BONE”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. The Personal Information we may collect, how it is used and to whom it may be disclosed.
2. Where we store Personal Information.
3. Your ability to access and control your Personal Information.
4. The security procedures in place to protect your Personal Information.
5. How to contact us.
Personal Information We May Collect
The types of Personal Information we may collect are as follows:
Information You Provide Directly to Us
A user may submit limited Personal Information (such as name and email address) in order to take advantage of certain functionality on our Website, such as the “find a doctor” function. Similarly, you may provide Personal Information if you use social media functions available on our Website or if you report a problem with our Website.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. We may also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and sub-contractors for technical services, analytics providers, or search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we otherwise collect about you.
Collection and Use of Other Information About You; Cookies
We collect other Personal Information to help us understand how you use our Website. For example, each time you visit our Website, we may automatically collect your IP address, browser type, browser, browser language and computer type, access time and date, the web page from which you came, and the web page(s) you access during your visit as well as other web server log files. This data is collected, in particular, to protect and enhance the operation of our Website and services.
In particular, if access is via a web browser, we may use “cookies” or other local storage -based web tracking technology to store and sometimes track information about users.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information about you for reasonable business purposes, including:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or that are similar to those that you have enquired about;
- to manage accounts;
- to improve our Website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to administer our Website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and
- to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email, sms or by telephone in the future to follow up regarding the outcome of the service or information that we provided to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with any member of our corporate group and with selected third parties, including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website.
We also may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by us about you may be one of the transferred assets;
Where We Store Your Personal Information
Your Access to and Control Over Personal Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by taking advantage of the “opt-out” functionality included in our emails to you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If information access and correction is not available where you registered and you would like to make a request to access, correct, or delete your information or otherwise object to our processing of such information, please contact us via the email address or phone number given on our Website. We will respond to reasonable requests in accordance with applicable law and subject to legal and contractual restrictions. There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the Personal Information we hold. For example, where required or permitted by applicable law, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
We take precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet is certain to be secure and we cannot guarantee its security.
We also take measures to protect your information offline. For example, only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Revisions, Updates and Changes